Product: Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
In this day and age, Shampoo and Conditioners that are packed with all of the right stuff are hard to come by. Too many companies tend to ruin a good thing with harmful chemicals not only for your hair, but for the environment as well. Fortunately, Organix offers a wide range of hair products that compliment your luscious locks and value the environment to boot! With paraben and sulfate free, not tested on animals, and environmentally friendly products, you just can’t go wrong!
The renewing Moroccan Argan oil duo most definitely passes the test of quality animal/environmentally friendly products. The Shampoo and Conditioner are made up of a luscious blend of Moroccan Argan oil, which helps in penetrating the hair shaft restoring dull lifeless hair into soft, shiny, luxurious locks.
What I loved most about these products is the fact that they add so much moisture to my otherwise dry and dreary hair. After using both the Shampoo and Conditioner once my hair felt clean and completely renewed. And the best part is, instead of using a billion products I only used two!
I definitely recommend checking out the Organix Webpage! Whether you’re looking to add a little bit of moisture, or just a bit of ‘umph’ to your hair, I can guarantee there is something for everyone!
- They each add shine, and incredible softness to dull, lifeless hair
- Sulfate and paraben free
- Environmentally friendly bottles and initial product
- They don’t test on animal!
- Because these products add so much moisture I don’t recommend using these products on thin or oily hair- but if you have thick, dry hair I definitely recommend this product!
This post has 13 notes.
- thepinesaretwerkin likes this
- au-naturale12 reblogged this from veggietalesfromavegetarian
- themutesound likes this
- veggietalesfromavegetarian posted this